Packing is the ultimate travel dilemma that occurs when you plan to go somewhere. Reducing the travel luggage weight is a topic that is on the mind of many travelers. Here are some great and useful tips about how to reduce travel luggage weight.
Tips to reduce your luggage weight is what you need to know about earlier traveling-
• Choose a light suitcase
• Pack up your clothes wisely
• Wear the heavier clothes and shoes on the flight
• Bring your heavier things into the plane
• Bring travel sized everything
And last but certainly not the least, if you are planning to go on a trip, travel light by bringing travel-sized containers of shampoo, lotion, toothpaste, soap and every toiletry known to mankind. Do not attempt to bring big bottles of everything because they can be heavy. Also, try to follow the 3 – 1 – 1 rule: 3-ounce bottles in 1 quart-sized Ziploc bag, and 1 bag per passenger.
• Wherever possible keep your valuable things with you.
• When packing shirts that are likely to crease and wrinkle you can reduce the effect of this by rolling them up.
• Take with you a couple of empty plastics bags so that you can separate out any dirty items for your return journey.
• Try and fill your case but don’t overfill it. Luggage will survive the journey much better if it’s full and will reduce the risk of breakages.
• Avoid taking luggage of big brand names, as it can attract to the thieves.
• Place a unique bright marking on your luggage so you can easily identify it when you’re picking it up at the other end.
Above these tips can be helpful for you when you are deciding on a trip or travel.